too good not to post, and bob’s not on tumblr:
FOLLOWERS Finish college.
LEADERS Drop out.
FOLLOWERS Obey the rules.
LEADERS Question authority.
FOLLOWERS Believe it’s about accolades.
LEADERS Believe it’s about relationships.
FOLLOWERS Need external…
Gotta love being brave on the path
I’m in love ~
※ Willow ※
I’ve seen this guy in Perth years ago.
He’s a boss piper
Rule #1 of Tumblr:
you must reblog our creator whenever he comes up on your dash
david karp looks through the notes of this post, puts all the urls he sees onto the safe list, then deletes the rest of the blogs. reblogging this post is like when the jews put the lamb’s blood on their doorposts so the angel of death wouldn’t kill their firstborns.
Must reblog for that comment
That comment, my God..
Oh lord. That comment is too much…instareblog. XD
Place this upon your tumblr doorstep. Or I will come for your First Born…. Reaper
1. Doing is never enough if you neglect Being.
2. What you react to in others, you strengthen in yourself.
3. Attachment to things drops away when you no longer seek to find yourself in them.
4. The past has no power over the present moment. When you surrender to what is and so become fully present, the past ceases to exist. You do not need it any more.
5. Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose.
6. You are not ‘in the now’; you are the now. That is your essential identity—the only thing that never changes.
7. Is there a difference between happiness and inner peace? Yes. Happiness depends on conditions being perceived as positive; inner peace does not.
8. Sometimes letting things go is a far greater act of power than defending or hanging on.
9. Neither failure nor success has the power to change your inner state of Being.
10. You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.
11. I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don’t know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten.